𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 & 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬:
- Constantly patrolling areas where “hot work” is being performed, maintaining vigilance of potential fires.
- Being familiar with facilities and procedures for sounding an alarm in the event of a fire and having a means of notifying emergency services.
- Having fire-extinguishing equipment readily available and being well-trained in use.
- Maintaining the conditions and requirements stated on the safety permit.
- Inspecting the entire work area to look for the potential release of flammable vapors or liquids before, during, and at the end of each shift.
- Being prepare to operate fire extinguishers, hydrants, fixed monitors, and hose carts anytime.
- Never leave the job site while the work is being done.
79 total views, 1 views today