CCTV Technician 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 & 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬:
- To, design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital CCTV systems.
- To, maintain and upgrade existing analog and digital CCTV systems as needed.
- Also, support users of the CCTV system.
- Also, establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to CCTV systems.
- In addition, Troubleshoot cameras, DVRs, NVRs, computers, peripherals, and other hardware.
- Also to, provide technical support to end-users covering all software and hardware-related issues.
- Also to, meet with Loss Prevention and IS supervisors daily to receive areas of concentration and special assignments.
- And to, perform all delegated tasks assigned by Loss Prevention and Information Services management.
In conclusion, interested in CCTV Technician Job? Then contact us in the number and email given below for more updates.
𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
Whatsapp us: +974 7744 0607
Or upload your resume here
or email us at email@example.com