Fire watch job 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 & 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬:
- To, constantly patrolling areas where “hot work” is being performed, maintaining vigilance of potential fires.
- Also, being familiar with facilities and procedures for sounding an alarm in the event of a fire and having a means of notifying emergency services.
- In addition, having fire-extinguishing equipment readily available and being well-trained in use.
- Also, maintaining the conditions and requirements stated on the safety permit.
- Also, inspecting the entire work area to look for the potential release of flammable vapors or liquids before, during, and at the end of each shift.
- Being prepare to operate fire extinguishers, hydrants, fixed monitors, and hose carts anytime.
- Never leave the job site while the work is being done.
Interested in Fire Watch Job? Then contact us in the number and email given below.
209 total views, 1 views today