Fire watch job 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 & 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬:
- To, constantly patrolling areas where “hot work” is being performed, maintaining vigilance of potential fires.
- Also, being familiar with facilities and procedures for sounding an alarm in the event of a fire and having a means of notifying emergency services.
- In addition, having fire-extinguishing equipment readily available and being well-trained in use.
- Also, maintaining the conditions and requirements stated on the safety permit.
- Also, inspecting the entire work area to look for the potential release of flammable vapors or liquids before, during, and at the end of each shift.
- Being prepare to operate fire extinguishers, hydrants, fixed monitors, and hose carts anytime.
- Never leave the job site while the work is being done.
Interested in Fire Watch Job? Then contact us in the number and email given below.
𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
Whatsapp us: +974 7744 0607
Or upload your resume here
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
270 total views, 1 views today