Doha: Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) said on their website that as part of the State of Qatar’s plans for the gradual lifting of restrictions imposed to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, the previously announced travel and return policy was reviewed and it was agreed to continue the implementation of the same policy with minor amendments.
These policies include:
1) Travelling Abroad Policy:
- Citizens and Residents can travel abroad whenever if they adhere to the travel and return policy.
- Those wishing to travel must know about the careful steps actualized in the nation they intend to visit as far as to isolate strategy, its length, and the prerequisite to give a without covid19 declaration.
- Employees must facilitate with their managers about the dates of their travel and return to Qatar. They ought to consider the quarantine period when arranging their trip.
2) Return and Entry Policy:
- Travelers getting back from generally safe nations must have a COVID-19 test upon landing in the Airport and sign a Home Quarantine Undertaking to consent to the home isolate methodology for seven days, noticing that their wellbeing status on Ehteraz’s application will be yellow, demonstrating that the individual is under isolate. On the 6th day, the individual should visit one of the PHCC medical care habitats to re-test for COVID-19. In the event that the test outcome is positive, the individual is confined and their well-being status on Ehteraz will change to red. On the off chance that it is negative, at that point the isolated period is finished before the finish of the seventh day and their well-being status on Ehteraz will change to green. It should be noticed that the COVID-19 Green List will be distributed on the Ministry of Public Health’s site and declared by the Civil Aviation Authority. The COVID-19 Green List will be surveyed and refreshed routinely dependent on general wellbeing markers in Qatar and around the globe.
- Travelers from different nations, where affirmed COVID-19 testing focuses are not set up, should be lodging isolated at their own cost for seven days. They should book an inn isolate for seven days from the recorded inns on the “Discover Qatar” site. These people will require a COVID-19 re-test on day 6. On the off chance that the outcome is negative, and the individual is asymptomatic, they are delivered from the lodging on the seventh day to proceed with the isolated period at home for an additional seven days. Their well-being status on Ehteraz will stay yellow and will change back to green toward the finish of the isolated period, which is 14 days altogether.
- If there are MOPH affirmed COVID-19 testing centers at the country of travel, COVID-19 free certificates should be obtained from one of these centers to be excluded from testing at the Airport. The Certificate ought not to surpass 48 hours before travel, taking note of the list of COVID-19 testing centers is refreshed consistently on the Ministry of Public Health’s site.
𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩 𝐮𝐬: +974 7744 0607
206 total views, 1 views today