For more than 12 years, Manforce Group has been helping Fortune 500 companies in Qatar outsource their critical responsibilities, involving manpower, civil, MEP, landscaping, and PRO. Manforce Group maintains a 97 percent compliance score with the Supreme Committee standards. The firm runs its operation on its two-pronged philosophy – employee welfare and transparent process.
Currently, Manforce Group is on the lookout for a talented Sales Supervisor. Read more to find out the details of the role.
A sales supervisor will be accountable for the performance of the sales executive. Besides
being a client-facing job, the core responsibility rests on people management activities. A sales supervisor should be able to plan the consolidated sales effort and distribute that across the sales zone, monitor the performance of the sales executive, design a sales dashboard, report sales performance, and identify the training needs of the sales executive The incumbent should be a self-motivated go-getter who can clearly brief her team on sales approaches and chip in to support the sales efforts. The person should have a stable grip on the English language and MS Word and Excel.
The role demands communication skills as the person will talk to clients, vendors, and candidates.
To build a globally diverse team, we currently not recruiting any more candidates from Nepal, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and countries from the African continent.
This role promotes women’s leadership, hence women will get preferences.
A comprehensive list of responsibilities is shared below:
● Analyze the market to gather sales potential
● Assess client requirements
● Devise the sales plan considering the potential of sales zones and client requirements
● Plan outreach campaigns
● Identify the need for the right collaterals
People Management Activities
● Work out sales target
● Distribute sales target as per sales zone
● Design production tracking mechanism
● Monitor sales executive
● Track productivity report including the number of calls and visits
● Prepare sales dashboard
● Report sales data as per zones, executives, week, month, and quarter
● Clearly communicate sales executive performance
● Analyze sales performance to identify training needs
● Brief and train sales executives on approaches
● Identify training modules to boost performance
● 5 years of experience in handling sales or outdoor marketing
● Strong computer skills
● Proficiency in working on Microsoft Word and Excel
● Professional level of communication skills in English
● Proficiency in written and verbal communication
● Must be a strong administrator with an eye for details
Interested candidates should mail their resumes with a cover letter to email@example.com
122 total views, 2 views today